March Blast-Off

on Thursday, March 12, 2009

We have a lot to update on right now! I will work on doing a post about our past few sessions later.

My exciting news is that this week we received our tax refund! The time is NOW! We are about to put our cash reserve into savings, pay off one credit card in full and work on the 2nd almost completely! The excitement I have right now is unexplainable!

Keep watching that cute little ticker at the bottom of the page, it is going to be soaring in the very near future!!!
We are so thankful for God's faithfulness in teaching us, and the discipline to stay on task. The freedom that comes with this feeling is hard to put into words! We have a lot of goals in the future concerning paying off our mortgage and learning how to invest and make money! I hope if you are reading this you are also working on a journey of your own.

I have to share with you something that has completely encouraged me. I was praying about our debt. I felt completely condemned for the repetitive times we have fallen into credit card debt. But I was encouraged to hear God say, "Each day is your chance to start fresh and change!" If you had problems with expensive lattes every day hurting your budget or shopping too much, eating out every night, etc. Today is the day that you can start fresh and say I WON'T do that and I will take my debt seriously!!! We learned from our teacher, he is NOT about cutting out fun and entertainment, but if it is something that you let get out of hand and hurts your budget, find a new way to experience fun.

1 comments:

candy said...

Hi :)
I was blog hopping and came across your blog and thought Id say HI :)
Candy

Post a Comment